We understand your unique challenges and we are now offering one-stop, no-cost, supported employment services, including:
- A safe, open-minded environment to explore your goals and needs
- Customized support to achieve your employment goals
- Job readiness training
- Job matching and employment placement opportunities
- On the job coaching to help you maintain employment
You are eligible for intensive employment support services if you are:
- A resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- You self-identify as a person with a disability (which can include addictions and/or mental health disabilities)
- Currently unemployed OR currently in non-competitive (employment that pays below minimum wage) employment and currently not in school full-time
- Living in the “catchment area composed of Prince Edward County or the southern portion of Hastings County below the village of Tweed.”
Is maintaining your wellness a barrier to employment?
WE CAN HELP!
Meaningful employment is out there, and we can help you find it!
Contact our office at (613) 969-8874 to set up an appointment to talk with a
Supported Employment Specialist to find out how we can help you succeed.
Your next opportunity is out there, we have the resources to help you find it!
With just a few quick clicks, you will have unlimited access to up-to-date resources and information that will help you achieve success.
Take an eLearning course, Download helpful documents, Find links to essential services.
Connect directly to one of our staff.
Everything you need is at your fingertips.