It is no secret that life hasn’t been easy lately or for awhile. This isn’t about that. This is for all of the people who are still here despite that. To give some background, I was diagnosed with major depression and anxiety more than a year ago. Once you have that combination, it never fully “goes away.” The best way I can explain it is by saying they are like long distance friends who you hopefully don’t have to see often. When you do see them, they stay with you.
- Employers Wanted for Virtual Job Fair
- Have you been laid off due to the recent lockdown measures for restaurants?
- Tournament doubles its donation in 2nd year!
- The Big Burger Reveal!
- National Housing Day Panel Discussion
- Food for Thought Real Talk 2.0
- Join us Wednesday November 24th from 5-7pm
- REV UP Your Next Meal & Support ECMH
- Belleville Police Services hosts a BBQ for Mental Health
- Food for Thought is this week!